Saturday, January 28, 2012

Saturday Confession

Okay, I confess.

I went out for Ann's birthday last night and...I had a few drinks.

Cheers.

And, I ate a deep dish pizza.


This happened.

Like Chicago style.

Lots of cheese.

Thick crust.

I didn't eat the whole 10 inch pizza on my own (2 slices). 

But it was heavenly.

The best part?

I didn't gain 58 lbs like I thought I would.

In fact, I lost 1 lb.

NOT NORMAL. 

And....

I awoke up at 11:30 a.m. (also NOT normal for me) and ate leftover (cold) pizza and coffee for breakfast / lunch.

Who am I?

Not sure.

But I promise this isn't "normal" for me.

And I won't do it all the time.

This is my Saturday confession.

And it feels good to get it off my chest.

Tomorrow, I will have a LONG run to make up for Friday and Saturday's damage.

Until then...

I am reminded that I am human.

And not perfect.

And finally, I'm slowing becoming OK with this idea of imperfection...

Much love,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment