Thursday, May 17, 2012

I'll Take a Size Medium

I don't think I've worn a size Medium since fifth grade.

Or birth.

Either way.

It all started two weeks ago at Dick's Sporting Good's store.

Size medium running shirt.
Run, Run, Run.

I almost cried tears of joy. I couldn't believe a size Medium actually fit me!!

And when I found the shirt I really wanted... I was bummed it was only available in a size Men's Small or Men's Large. But, I grabbed both sizes and hoped for the best.

Size Small!
Are you kidding me?!!?!!
#DropTheHammer
 

But tonight was the most rewarding moment... I found this adorable J-Lo dress from Kohl's- AND it was  50% off.

At this point, I thought the dress was cute.
Eat your heart out J-Lo.
And at this point, I realized the dress was really a size Medium.
(The hanger said size Large so it threw me off).
The first dress in my closest with a size Medium tag. 

"Shut the front door!" I said outloud to myself.

The person next to me probably thought I was crazy!

Or she thought my dressing room door was wide open for a hot minute.

But I didn't care what she thought! I wasn't about to hold in my excitement!

 It's taken me almost a year to see results like this...my weight loss has been full of extreme high's and low's. I'm so thankful that I haven't given up. 

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter how many times you fall down. 

It matters how many times you pick yourself back up.

Much love,
Ashley 


No comments:

Post a Comment