Wednesday, July 10, 2013

5 Things Cooper Loves Already

I told you on Monday how nervous I was about not feeling Cooper move around very often.

Well guys, I'm happy to report my little man has been a wiggle worm lately!

No, not any dramatic movements or punches that nearly knock me down to the ground.

(Which is probably a good thing).

He doesn't seem like he will be a boxer or a member of Fight Club,


But I've been feeling him move around and slightly "fist bump" me - just to tell me he is okay.

Life is good.

He is fine.

We are both fine.

I have noticed Cooper moves around more when I do any of the following things:

1 - Watch Pretty Little Liars.

Thank goodness for Netflix.


2 - Eat buffalo chicken dip.

My food crush.

3 - Listen to the song "Blurred Lines."

What rhymes with hug me?


4 - Drink a coconut mocha iced coffee from Dunkin Donuts.

I know, I feel like I'm cheating on Starbucks.

5 - Snuggle with Bandit.

Best big bro ever.

Seems like Cooper and I will have similar tastes in TV shows, food, music, food, and animals. 

Much love,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment