Sunday, December 12, 2010

Like a Starfish

I was flipping through the pages of a Premiere Jewelry catalog when I spotted the ring that summed up my outlook on life. One of my best friends, Kelly Gebhard, recently started selling Premiere Jewelry. I didn't ever consider myself a jewelry person, until I opened that catalog. I fell in LOVE with everything. Literally, I found 2-3 pieces on every single page that I wanted. If you are interested in booking a party, please let me know and I'll give you Kelly's contact information. Plus, if you book a party, you get free jewelry. I got nearly $300 in free jewelry and I'm ready to host my next party after the first of the year. Anyway, back to my regularly scheduled story...

What really caught my eye when I was looking through the catalog was a the Starfish ring. I've have always loved Starfish. They are simple creatures; they don't even have a face. But I love what they represent.

"I want this ring," I said to Justin. "I'm absolutely in love!"

"It's a Starfish," he said confused.

"I know, but don't you know what a Starfish represents?" I asked. "All of its little arms are reaching for the sky. It's the dreamer of the ocean!"

Sure enough, I got my Starfish ring and I wear it when I need that extra boast of inspiration. A reminder to dream and always reach for the stars.



















"Dreams are like stars, you may never touch them, but if you follow them they will lead you to your destiny."

Much love,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment