Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday Fun Facts

One: I love breakfast food; it might even be my part of the entire day. But I can’t do oatmeal. I will eat oatmeal cookies on occasion though, especially after donating blood. I really don’t know how people eat oatmeal for breakfast every single day, it kind of creeps me out.

Two: When I have to write something that requires deep thinking, I listen to rap music. Not sure why.

Three: On that note, the worst pick-up line I ever received was while pumping gas for my family in South Carolina. The dude looked like Lil Wayne without the long hair and said, “Hmmmm girl, you’re beautiful. Did you ever think about dating a thug?”

I had to stop and think for a minute + I was in shock. Well, I did think about it once when I saw Dem Franchise Boyz in concert in South Padre Island (jokes).

“I’m actually in a really happy relationship.” I could have kept it simple and said I had a boyfriend, and turned the other way – but this fueled him for another comeback.

He looked me up and down and said, “Damn- what a shame. Hope he treats you good as you look!”


I thought he had a limp when he walked away, but just this year I learned the limp is referred to as “swag.”

At this point, I pictured myself in a video. Maybe I would date a thug. Just kidding, but I definitely would be in the cupid shuffle dance video. Or that Cha Cha Slide, I’ve got those moves down. Just ask anyone at one of the 11 wedding receptions I’ve attended this summer.


Four: Speaking of wedding receptions, our bank account is not impressed. But I have a lot of cute summer dresses if that counts for anything. (I think it does).

The Emenhiser Wedding 03.05.11 (Lindsay & Matt)

The Rice Wedding 06.25.11

The Emenhiser Wedding 06.11.11 (Kyle & Amanda)

The Foley Wedding 05.14.11
The Semon Wedding 04.29.11

Miami

Anytime I'm in the sun :)
Today at work. I'm standing awkwardly because I'm afraid someone will walk in and catch me.

Five: I have a newly developed addiction to the salad bar at Marsh. Even better? They have free cheese samples laying out every single time I go. Most days, I also grab the bread sample from the bakery and make the world’s smallest cheese sandwich.


Smallest cheese sandwich ever. For free. Thank you, Marsh.

Have a great weekend!

Much love,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment