Sunday, November 25, 2012

I Want to Be Fat

"Leave me alone!" I screamed from the kitchen.

Justin laughed.

He was picking on me for my moody attitude. Why? Because I'm trying to take control of my diet. Instead of letting my lack of a diet control me.

Here is what I ate today:

Breakfast:
-Smiling So-Cal Omelette (not 100% Paleo approved)

Lunch:
-Mixed fruit (fresh strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, and a banana)
-Qdoba Naked Chicken salad (lettuce, chicken, salsa, and guacamole only)

Dinner:
-Vegetable Soup  (no meat, no cheese, no nothing)
-Fruit Snacks

Snacks:
-Coffee
-1 Glass of white wine
-1 spoonful of peanut butter (not Paleo approved)

Total Calories: 1337

"Paleo can get f!$ked!" I said. "I'm not doing this anymore."

Justin laughed harder.

"ASHLEY!" he said. "It's only been ONE day!"

"I don't care!" I said. "I want to be fat."

Justin leaned over and gave me a hug.

I needed that...

Okay fine.

I don't want to be fat.
 
I want to be fit and healthy.

But I've already had my first breakdown.

Paleo is like a blind date.

I heard amazing things about Paleo.

Paleo looked good online.

A few of my friends "hooked up" with Paleo for at least a month.

But when Paleo walked into my life today and sat down on my kitchen table, I wanted to run away.

So here I am, pouting because dieting is hard.

But you already knew that, didn't you?

Tonight, I'm going to dream of bricks of cheese and mountains of mayonnaise.

And tomorrow, I'll keep up with my diet.

Because nothing tastes as good as fitness feels.

Much love,
Ashle

No comments:

Post a Comment