Thursday, February 28, 2013

What a Wonderful World



Sometimes you just need a reminder that people care.

You need something to happen that changes your outlook on your day.

Or even life.

A single event, hug, kiss, smile, letter, gift, or gesture that has you singing Louis Armstrongs lovely song, "And I think to myself, what a wonderful world."

I had that unexpected reminder today.

I came home from work to a letter from my friend, Kari.



First things first, I love that she mentioned Baby Sieb in the "to" line!

Second, I love that she is doing 26 Random Acts of Kindness (and she picked me as one of the recipients!!!)

Third, she obviously knows me very well because I LOVE food, especially breakfast / brunch food. 

Fourth, did I mention that she is spreading love and kindness in the world!?

Kari included this card as well:

I've be hit by kindness!
PS Stop judging my chipped nail polish. I'm fixing it tonight, promises.
Kari, thank you so much for including me in your 26 Random Acts of Kindness.

And most importantly, thank you for reminding me (and countless other people) that we really can live in a wonderful world if we spread love and kindness in our daily lives. 

I'm writing up a letter and passing along a Random Act of Kindness tonight. 

Watch out- it could be coming your way! :)

Much love,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment