Friday, April 5, 2013

Favorite Outfit Friday: April 5

In elementary school, I remember always saving my favorite outfit for Friday.

Let's not discuss my definition of "favorite" at the time....because that could mean I was wearing a floral dress with sandals (AND SOCKS). Yes, I did that...I'll try to dig up some pictures for you. Although, I'm pretty sure my sister Sarah has one saved up for blackmail somewhere...haha!

Or maybe my "favorite outfit" meant I was wearing an over sized Garfield t-shirt...even though I never really watched Garfield?

Either way, the habit of saving my favorite outfit for Friday has continued with me 20 years later!

Love my necklace? Me too.
Check out modernego.com for amazing deals!
Pregnancy is no excuse to give up your love for fashion and beauty. 

But if you want to wear a Garfield sweater or sandals with socks- then by golly sister, you rock it. I'm not here to judge. 

Just love. 

Much love,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment