Friday, June 21, 2013

Favorite Outfit Friday: June 21

Happy first day of summer! Despite the fact that I'm going to be a sweaty beast every single day, I am really looking forward for summer. 

Weddings. 

Pool dates. 

Vegas. 

Evening walks with my family. 

Cookouts. 

Baby showers! 

Maternity photoshoot! 

Birthday parties. 

The NYOTB concert with 98 degrees and Boyz to Men - hopefully Cay and Meg are ready if I go into early labor! 

Summer tea.

Baseball games. 

Summer dresses! 

Speaking of summer dresses, here is what I am wearing today to celebrate the first day of summer! 


Take at least 30 minutes to enjoy your day! 

Walk outside. 

Eat outside. 

Dance outside! 

Draw something with chalk.

Play at a local park - you're never to old to enjoy the swings. Unless you exceed a weight limit like I might these days. Kidding, but really ...

Sing with your windows down. 

Plant something. 

Go for a swim. 

And be genuinely excited that today is Friday! TGIF! 

Much love, 
Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment