Babysitter for B.
(Still need to find something for separate anxiety).
Body Glide (all day, every day!).
Fabulous "good luck" dress.
Comfy walking shoes + gym shoes (I will need to work off all that amazing food)!
Major check - must not leave home without these!
Another hilarious t-shirt.
Oh wait- one more:
|The sad face is because they originally mailed me THIS t-shirt instead of the baby bump t-shirt. |
It will still be hilarious to wear in Vegas!
- Maternity swimsuit #2
- Adorable maxi dresses
- My iPhone charger (for survival)
- My big, fake wedding ring
- The list of recommend places to eat, visit, and explore
- Small tote full of hair, skin care, and beauty products
- As many leggings and yoga pants as possible
- My doctor's phone number
- My kindle fire to read hilarious books such as, "Sippy Cups aren't for Chardonnay" and Jenny McCarthy's book about the first year of being a parent (I am spacing on the title and my kindle is dead)
- On that note, my kindle charger
- Bandit (I know bags fly free on southwest, but what about dogs...really will miss that little guy).