Thursday, June 27, 2013

Vegas Prep: A Checklist with Pictures

Maternity swimsuit.


Check. 

Babysitter for B. 


Check. 

(Still need to find something for separate anxiety). 

Body Glide (all day, every day!). 


Fabulous "good luck" dress.


Double check. 

Hilarious t-shirt. 


Check. 

Comfy walking shoes + gym shoes (I will need to work off all that amazing food)! 


Major check - must not leave home without these! 

Another hilarious t-shirt. 


Check. 

Oh wait- one more: 

The sad face is because they originally mailed me THIS t-shirt instead of the baby bump t-shirt.
It will still be hilarious to wear in Vegas!

Check again. 

Not pictured: 

- Maternity swimsuit #2 

- Adorable maxi dresses 

- My iPhone charger (for survival) 

- My big, fake wedding ring 

- The list of recommend places to eat, visit, and explore 

- Small tote full of hair, skin care, and beauty products 

- As many leggings and yoga pants as possible 

- My doctor's phone number 

- My kindle fire to read hilarious books such as, "Sippy Cups aren't for Chardonnay" and Jenny McCarthy's book about the first year of being a parent (I am spacing on the title and my kindle is dead) 

- On that note, my kindle charger

- Bandit (I know bags fly free on southwest, but what about dogs...really will miss that little guy). 

Much love, 
Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment