Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Tuesday Thoughts

I'm fearing the day I start lactating at work and no one tells me.

I am completely terrified at the thought of getting an epidural. Why is getting a giant needle in your back( that could paralyze you) the alternative to labor pain? 

Bacon makes my heart sing. 



We found a daycare for Cooper!!! I'm so excited that she values healthy eating + being active and playing outdoors. I really want Cooper to grow up with an active mind and body + an adventurous spirit... so learning healthy habits early on will make a huge difference. 

I've been slacking majorly with my fitness routine - I honestly miss the gym. My only excuse is that I am growing a baby and I am usually completely exhausted after work. At least I get my walks in with B! 

Speaking of Bandit, I am so excited to see him with Cooper! Some people make comments about how jealous he will be...but Justin and I think he will be protective and loyal. I really do believe he will be such a great big brother! 


I found the picture below from my (first) senior year in college - I think I weighed about 205 lbs here, but I was really fit! This is my post-baby fitness inspiration!!! 


I take my glucose test tomorrow! I'm feeling pretty confident that I will pass, and I will probably celebrate with a frozen yogurt lunch on Thursday with my coworkers. Perfectly normal. 

Our baby furniture should arrive this week! I can't wait to watch Justin put it together - let's be real...you know I will be tweeting and taking pictures more than helping with the assembly process. 

I'm going to eat some of that bacon now. 

Much love, 
Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment